Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Bienvenidos: Ingress, Digress, Digest


The first and the foremost;

Everyone knows what a blog is, right? So what can I say, by way of introduction, that hasn't already been said? That's either the eternal dilemma of the creative mind, or the tragic illusion of the pedestrian mind with aspirations to be creative.

For the sake of propriety I will welcome you to my blog. In this blog I hope to give those valued people in my life a chance to check in every once in a while. It will give you a chance to see what gems I have come up. And being a writer I should be able to post regularly and with ease. Check in every week, every month, or every year. It's up to you. But my brain will be converted from analog proteins to digital pulses whether you read the script bleeding from my ears or not. And I will do my best to keep things entertaining. Nobody wants to read somebody's thoughts and ruminations if they are not lively and robust. So if I have to lie and embellish to keep things from dragging on like a dog with worms, I will. That's my promise to you, the reader.

Hence the name of my site - Bizzle's Drizzles. Bizzle Fitz is a neologism, a permanent fixture in my logorrhea. It means hogwash, poppycock, flim flam, dilly dally, fibs, bullsh*t, duplicitous and apocryphal language. Sometimes it may mean confabulation (the act of lying without knowing that what you say is a lie). To respond "Bizzle Fitz!" to something is to yell - with the same fervor and patriotic zeal Thomas Jefferson would have yelled "Hands of my fritter, Franklin!" - and publicly admonish what has been said as pure and utter lunacy. It's euphemistic and lyrical.

Bizzle Fitz is my contribution to the English language. Or any language for the matter. If some Kosak wants to start saying Bizzle Fits and transliterates it into the Cyrillic alphabet, more power to him. In fact, I think it will be my life's goal (along with many other absurd tasks and imaginary accomplishments I'll certainly share with you) to go public with the term. Bizzle Fitz for all. I promise every person in America the right to bare arms, the right to bare skin, and the right to promote or condemn outlandish language with two simple cacophonous blurbs: BIZZLE FITZ!

Enjoy the drizzles.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eric, the only person I know, ever, to have used or even known the word "minutiae."

your blog picture leaves me quite convinced you are a werewolf..or you caught someone was trying to eat your delicious delicious chocolate cake. Do you have delicious chocolate cake in Baltimore? I certainly hope so.

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric Howerton: you are insane.

I love you buddy, but seriously, you are insane.

You know, there's a cure for lycanthropy. Unfortunately, it involves getting shot with silver bullets, which are not only painful, but also quite expensive.

DĂȘkuji! I mean: woof!

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heaven help all those who must live with you!
Good grief!!
:P

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

mesothelioma lawyernumbers are for suckers